Softly spoken and well pronounced
• Glenn Taylor is registered with Voice123 since Jun 28, 2009.
Glenn Taylor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Glenn Taylor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Glenn Taylor started his/her voice over career in 1997.
• Currently Glenn Taylor is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Glenn Taylor does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Glenn Taylor was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
A wide range of different interpretations of accents such as international accents (e.g. American and Australian etc)as well as European accents.
I would describe my voice as being comforting, deep and mellow which I feel would be ideal for narration. For example such as Audiobooks and cds.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, American, Irish, Scottish, Birmingham, liverpool, Nortern English.
the impersonations i can do are mainly from film and tv.
Gollum - The Lord Of The Rings
Stewie Griffin - Family Guy
Jack Sparrow - The Pirates Of The Carribean
Davy Jones - The Pirates Of The Carribean (Scottish)
My Voice Experience
Unfortunately i have not had any experience in this field before, but i have been told by casting agents my voice is perfect for voiceovers so i am very keen to tryout at auditons and see my true potential realized.
I have never studied at college or university doing drama or studied how to do voiceovers.
My Studio Equipment
I have no studio equipment.
Unknown - Click here to ask Glenn Taylor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Glenn Taylor by email or phone, please click here.