Genuine, Cool + Approachable with a Wry Reserve
Genuine, Cool & Approachable with a Wry Reserve.
Glenn is a mid-20's to mid-40's sounding male voice specializing in commercial, broadcast and non-broadcast narration and TV promo.
Glenn's professionalism and dedication to craft have made him a first choice talent for producers and clientele the world over.
Better than broadcast audio quality with live connection via ISDN (Telos Zephyr), Source-Connect and analog phone patch.
Line 1: 1-403-272-2593
Line 2: 1-403-272-2570
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, Seattle, Los Angeles, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, Scottish, British (various dialects).
My Voice Experience
Glenn specializes in commercial, TV promo, broadcast and non-broadcast narration.
Select clients include:
BMW, NASA, AT&T, BMW, Food Network, Intel, Shell, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Citgo, Audi, Samsung, PBS, Leatherman, Real California Milk, Medicare, DirectBuy, Powerade, MET, WestJet Airlines, MediCare, Xide and Curve.
Ad agencies, film + video production companies, event producers, web media and eLearning developers throughout the USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Asia count on Glenn's unique experience, artistry and professionalism to deliver their message in an authentic way that connects with the listener.
2014: Marice Tobias, Los Angeles (commercial / narration VO)
2013: Marice Tobias, Los Angeles (commercial / narration VO)
2011: Marice Tobias, Los Angeles (commercial / narration VO)
2011: Kim Hurdon, Toronto (commercial VO)
2009-2010: JG Consulting, NYC (commercial and promo VO)
2003-2008: WCS (commercial/narration VO, business marketing)
1998-2000: WCS (commercial VO)
My Studio Equipment
* MacBook Pro
* Neve 3115 mic pre's
* Sennheiser MKH-416 microphone
* Custom built voice booth
* ISDN, Source-Connect, phone patch, FaceTime, Skype
* Pro Tools 11
* Genelec 8040A near field monitors
Glenn has spent most of his working life in professional recording studios first, as an engineer and voice director and since 2001 as a full-time voice actor. He continues to train with the best voice-over coaches in the business and throughout his career has developed a deep appreciation for the power of words and the skills required to bring something of himself into every single performance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Glenn Howard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Howard is a Standard subscriber.
• Glenn Howard was last active on Voice123 37 days ago