deep baritone, pro singer, comedy, accents,
I have a deep baritone voice with warmth. The timbre and style has developed from my 18+ years experience as a professional singer/mc and voice-over actor in Europe, North America, and Asia.
I have experience in:
1) singing/rapping/toasting in the studio for album releases (including my albums on Sony-Europe and Warner Bros. Europe).
2) singing/rapping/toasting live
3) vocal improv/jam
4) voice-overs for documentary films (including translations)
5) voices/audio for smart-phone apps, video games, small and medium firm ads/promos
6) other voices
I consider my specializations to be:
1) musical/rhythmic vocals (perhaps we could call it "rapper" or "singer" voices?)
2) comedy (cartoony voices and foreign accents for example)
3) deep, rich, baritone voices (including whispery, raspy, sexy)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
cartoon and cartoon-type voices, (for example Muppet Show characters (including Kermit and Lou the Clown)
Jim Morrison (singing)
drunks (especially in other languages that i speak)
raspy touch-guy voices (like Clint Eastwood)
foreigners having trouble with foreign languages (like Borat-type characters),
I can do many specific accents... especially Central and Eastern Europeans in english, BUT NOT ONLY... I am a geographer and ex-pat that has been living in Europe and Asia for the past 20+ years.... i left right after college.
My Voice Experience
All of the following were paid professional jobs and all were recorded and produced by me unless otherwise stated.
1) 5 movies translated to english from Polish by me and voice overs recorded. (for DVD release)
2) 3 smartphone apps - voice-overs
3) 3 full-sized video games - voice-overs with translation to english. (including character voices)
4) approximately 6-8 audio-visual promos for medium-sized firms (mostly in I.T. in Europe and the Silicon Valley, California) -- used on internet, at trade shows, etc.
1) 4 albums released on major labels in eastern europe (as a vocalist)(all but 1 not recorded or produced by me)
2) guest vocals in songs by famous musicians in central Europe. (plus english help for those singers on their vocal parts of the songs)
3) some radio DJ-ing
Bachelor's of Science in Geography from Texas A&M University
On-the-job training as a professional musician in central europe with significant fame which led to many informal training in music studios, etc.
Self-trained by 20 years production and vocal experience on PC and Mac.
My Studio Equipment
2012 model Mac Mini with 2.6 Quad-Core, 8gb Ram, 2 visual monitors
Presonus audio interface (2012) (USB2 on Mac)
M-Audio Delta 1010 soundcard
Rode K2 Studio Microphone
professional mic-stand, pro pop-guard, and mic shock-mount
Presonus stand-alone tube preamp
Shure Beta and other professional stage and dual-purpose mics.
M-Audio Oxygen 25 Midi Controller
PostAudio acoustic mic-booth
quiet and acoustically-sound room
Nady 8-channel pre-amp (when recording 8 channels at once)
M-Audio BX5 near-field monitors
Behringer headphone amp/splitter
Logic Pro X and Logic Pro 9
(occasionally using other software, including: Sony Acid, Sony Vegas, Sound Forge, Audacity, etc. -- when needed for a given situation)
Music production including electronica and audiophile/ambient music, breakbeat, funk, rock, etc.
Audio Surround production experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Glenn Greer by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Greer is a Standard subscriber.
• Glenn Greer was last active on Voice123 115 days ago