Clint Eastwood dry to John Cleese wry
Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations. Can be a bit understated and breathy, reminiscent of some Eastwood characters, or clipped and modulated a la Cleese.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American non-regional English, North American Southeast regional English, North American Northeast regional English, British English (Pythonesque and other), German/Yiddish/Scandinavian-inflected English, Russian-inflected English, Spanish-inflected English, Spanish text, German text
My Voice Experience
Performed commercial and PSA voice work for college radio station KCSB while student fill-in announcer, 1988.
Performed voice-over work for documentary while a student member of the production staff at Educational Television department of Learning Resources at University of California, 1989.
Performed independent voice and sound design work for animated films produced by students at Cabrillo College, Aptos, CA., 2008-2009
Certificate in Web Media/Production, Illustration, Animation, Web Design emphasis - Cabrillo College.
Voice Factory-Taylor Korobow: voice-over class sequence - San Francisco.
Theatre Arts classes, University of California, Santa Barbara.
My Studio Equipment
My studio equipment includes software for voice, music, animation and other graphic, production on both OSX and Windows platforms: Logic Pro, Sonar, Maya, CS5, etc. I use digital mixing, as well as a Mackie 24x8 analog board. Besides the Logic and Sonar plug-in synths and effects, I use outboard synth modules, such as Korg, Alesis and Roland, and keyboard workstations Alesis QS8, Korg M1. Mostly, I use AKG and Shure mics. Besides the keyboard workstations, I record stringed and other instruments directly.
I am a graphic artist, animator, musician, and composer, and include those items in my production capabilities.
As an engineering executive for a number of years, I have designed and administered a number of complex construction projects, and supervised the work of many professionals.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Glenn Goepfert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Goepfert is a Standard subscriber.
Glenn Goepfert does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Glenn Goepfert was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Glenn Goepfert does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Glenn Goepfert was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.