Confident, Young, Stylish, Comedy
A modern, sincere British male voice; smooth direct and believable. An adaptable voice that captures a variety of moods. Soft and smooth, warm and welcoming, strong and powerful or upbeat and fun!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents include; British English (local dialects), American English (New York, southern states), Dutch, African, Australian, Indian/Pakistani, French, West Indian, Jamaican.
Most of the above I have rigorously practiced and formed a good mix of authenticity and originality based on testing with people from each country (e.g. imitating an Australian accent to an Australian). Risky but a great test of skill!!
Characterisations: Urban/street talk (e.g. US/UK rapper-type character), camp/flamboyant characters, London/Cockney gangster (would consider attempts at other dialects/characterisations if required)
My Voice Experience
I have helped friends on various projects including VO's for university degrees, music projects needing introduction/hosting/narration and compering for a local choir to gain experience.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Glenn Dolby
I have been an MC for 10 years (e.g. host at drum and bass events) and have been able to utilise my voice talents live on stage. Although the scene is very different and the music is projected live to an audience, engaging the people in the message you are trying to get across is a voice skill i believe would benefit in certain VO projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Glenn Dolby by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Glenn Dolby is a Standard subscriber.
Glenn Dolby does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Glenn Dolby was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Glenn Dolby does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Glenn Dolby was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.