sarcasm, wry, funny, baritone, deep, wit, honest
• Glenn Contouris is registered with Voice123 since Apr 20, 2012.
• Glenn Contouris started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Glenn Contouris is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Glenn Contouris was last active on Voice123 339 days ago
I have a baritone voice but with good range beyond baritone. Women I work with and have as friends make me stop because they get excited when I joke with them with a warm, sexy, deep, drawn out "hello." My diction is excellent. I'm friendly and convincing and authoritative. I command respect, most likely from my air traffic control experience. I can do some accents, dialects and impersonations. I can do characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Mead, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Right now it's the easy, common, highly recognizable ones like Chris Walken, Arnold, Clinton, Jimmy Stewart, Robin Leach and some others. With practice I can do many more. I can do Latin and British accents now and others with some rehearsal and practice. I am very direct-able and will deliver without argument.
My Voice Experience
My website (voiceoverglenn(.)com)has more in the bio and credits sections, but I'll give a brief rundown here: My first job was as a stagehand in NYC. I left that to become an Air Traffic Controller. We can retire young and I'm transitioning to full time voice acting. Speaking and thinking clearly being a critical aspect of my daily duties has honed my diction and voice skills to a high level.
In addition to High School, some college and the FAA Air Traffic Academy, I've trained with Bill Smith of The Actors Studio in Denver, Colorado, for 1.5 years. Along with my Air Traffic career, I'm also a Ham raio operator and have been a volunteer/reserve police officer and firefighter, all involving radio communication, listening, talking and following instructions, all in critical environments.
My Studio Equipment
Audacity, Soundforge and an Audio Technica 2020 USB mic with pop shield and vibration isolator. I'm considering more equipment.
Computer skills. Communication skills. Leadership, mentoring and training skills. Real world skills that could help for advertising items involving home repair, electrical, electronics, audio, firearms, theater and more. I'm a well rounded, "REAL guy."
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Glenn Contouris by email or phone, please click here.