Versatile radio trained voice
• Glen Carter is registered with Voice123 since May 18, 2011.
Glen Carter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Glen Carter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Glen Carter started his/her voice over career in 1989.
• Currently Glen Carter is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Glen Carter does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Glen Carter was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Versatile radio trained voice
Mostly commercial voice work. I have had several years of acting experience and have a knack for improve and interpretation. I have a good excited and narrative voice. I can also be very serious and professional if the client requires it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Elgin, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can improvise a Bulgarian voice, a hillbilly or red neck voice. A surfer dude or NY gangster. I can do a Scottish accent, and character voices.
My Voice Experience
I have worked at various radio stations for a number of years. The format has been from pop to country. Over the years, I have done ads which have ranged from being an elf to a shark. I have been the regular guy to the specialist. I have also been the character at the station used in promotion. A partial list of the stations I have worked at are kkbc, klbm, kmun, kswb, kcmb, kast.
While I was getting my BS in History at EOU, I took several acting classes.
I am currently in my third year of Grad School.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio in my home with a small mixer board. I have Magix Studio Software. I am very good at using audio editing software. I have been using such software since the radio industry started to go digital back in the early to middle 90's
I am very good at meeting deadlines as long as I have a clear script. In my career, I have had to do some rewriting because sales people are not always the best writers. I have a good ear and know when something is too klunky. I have a good ear for music and composition. I will do my best to make the customer satisfied with the end product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Glen Carter by email or phone, please click here.