Rich, deep, energetic, announcer, characters
• Gil Mertz is registered with Voice123 since Sep 23, 2010.
Gil Mertz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gil Mertz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Gil Mertz started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Gil Mertz is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Gil Mertz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gil Mertz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Very deep, rich and smooth. Very warm and believable. High energy or mellow. Corporate and professional sound but can also do normal characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Valencia, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern, New York, southern, hillbilly, Hispanic, middle eastern, Asian, British, animated.
My Voice Experience
I did regular voice work for the NBC and CBS affiliates in Colorado Springs. Hosted a daily call-in talk show and a nationally-syndicated news broadcast. Narrated many documentaries. Once voiced a 365 daily devotional project. Provided voice work for a nationally released motion picture in theaters.
Training from Del Mar Media Arts in Irvine, CA.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Zoom microphones with sound boards in my home office. I download the file and send it as a mp3 or wav file to the client.
I work out of my home and my schedule is very flexible. I can turn around a job very quickly to meet a deadline while not compromising on the quality.
I also do a lot of Master of Ceremonies work which allows me to interact with people to keep my communication skills sharp.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gil Mertz by email or phone, please click here.