offbeat, funny, guy next door, comedic
I'm a stand-up comedian and actor who, if needed, can add a little neurotic flare to any read. I used to be an opera singer as well so, at your request, I can create a rich, deep baritone.
Comedic and natural for commercials, deep and rich for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations, well-articulated for audiobooks and infomercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Comedic, Dead Pan, Guy-Next-Door, Deep-Rich-Baritone, Brooklyn Accent, Italian Accent, Comedic French accent!
My Voice Experience
Audiobooks on ACX, Various ADR Work for Film/Television, Commercial VO, and I've left a decent amount of voicemails in my lifetime.
John Marshall Media - Paul Ruben
BFA University of Miami in Musical Theater
Graduate of the Ward Acting Studio Training Program
Stand-Up Comedy Training at Carolines Comedy Club
Improv at UCB, Magnet
Voice Lessons - Ten Years
My Studio Equipment
iPhone, Macbook, and USB Mic Attachment.
Recently on Comedy Central, CBS' Blue Bloods and Off-Broadway
Stand-Up Comedy at The Metropolitan Room
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jay Goldblum by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jay Goldblum is a Standard subscriber.
• Jay Goldblum was last active on Voice123 165 days ago