Versatile, deep, smooth, character specialist
• Gabriel Fernandez-Obregon is registered with Voice123 since May 21, 2008.
Gabriel Fernandez-Obregon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gabriel Fernandez-Obregon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Gabriel Fernandez-Obregon started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Gabriel Fernandez-Obregon is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Gabriel Fernandez-Obregon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gabriel Fernandez-Obregon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Interestingly enough, my voice is able to take on various shapes and ranges. My voice can be described as at times energetic, soothing, calm, relaxing, deep, exciting, inviting, and distinguished.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak English in various accents including, Indian, British, Australian, Southern American, Hispanic and as various ages. Yo puedo hablar Español, tambien (I can speak Spanish, as well). If you've heard it, I can mimic it.
My Voice Experience
Thus far, my experience ranges from singing in self-composed and cover pieces to corporate branding.
For the most part, the use of my voice is a god-given talent. I was discovered when I first started singing in front of friends and then again when I was asked to perform voice overs for companies in the Pharmaceutical industry. Since then, I have been asked to perform voice overs quite frequently and am looking to continue building my portfolio with more diverse projects.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Pro (Intel)
duo 2.6 Ghz
BlueMic - SnowBall
Apple's Studio Logic
I am very creative in Print, Web, and Multimedia. I am a jack of all trades and have a rapidly growing amount of experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gabriel Fernandez-Obregon by email or phone, please click here.