General American accent, professional, guy next do
• George DiCola is registered with Voice123 since Oct 22, 2006.
• George DiCola started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently George DiCola is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• George DiCola was last active on Voice123 264 days ago
My voice quality is very resonant, smooth, capable of extra loudness if required. Voice range is Baritone, can manage some tenor and some bass. Can inject varied pitch range as appropriate for a given situation. Excellent breath support for sustained duration when appropriate. Appropriate oral/nasal resonance balance.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Winston-Salem, Piedmont, North Carolina, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask George DiCola
My Voice Experience
My profession is Speech-Language Pathologist, and care of the professional voice is one of my areas of special interest. I am new to voiceover acting, so I don't have any previous jobs to list yet. My voice use over the years has included some high school and college acting, singing in various choirs, guest lecturer at courses for Master's level college students, presentations to community support groups, and a brief television news interview.
Education: Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology, West Virginia University, 1977; Bachelor of Arts Degree in Speech and Theatre, West Liberty State College, 1975.
I had several public speaking courses in college.
Theatre experience- South Pacific (Luther Billis), small roles in The Music Man, Man of LaMancha, Jesus Christ Superstar.
Music- Church choir, Holiday choir at Forsyth Medical Center.
My Studio Equipment
Focusrite Saffire 6 USB audio interface, MXL 3000 large diaphragm condenser microphone.
I have studied Spanish and German. I am not a fluent speaker, but I can read script with an appropriate accent and pronunciation.
I have 28 years experience as a Speech-Language Pathologist working primarily with adults. A significant portion of my caseload has been clients with various voice problems. I have been very effective in helping the clients break bad vocal habits and develop a more effective speaking voice. I know how a good voice should sound, and I believe I have a fine voice for doing voiceover work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact George DiCola by email or phone, please click here.