Rich & Deep well-spoken Englishman (+MANY accents)
I have a deep, rich voice but it is VERY FLEXIBLE. I have a very good standard English accent - for narration/documentaries/radio/commercials/acting, but I can do many regional and international accents too. I can do numerous quirky and comedic voices also - with various impediments if need be!
I am an accomplished musician also, I can play guitar and sing well - style of Sinatra, Cole, Mat Munro opera etc. I can even do harmonies if necessary too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard well-spoken Englishman - Old, Middle-aged, young
Englishman - pre-war (like Noel Coward or Richard Harris)
Londoner (East-Ender) Young to Old
Liverpudlian (I was born in Liverpool, so very good!)
Scottish - Glasgow hard-man, Refined Edinburgh
Irish - Belfast
Irish - Dublin etc.
USA - New York, Bronx, Californian, Southern
French, Belgian, German, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Italian
Russian, Polish, Spanish, Japanese/Chinese
My Voice Experience
I am new to the profession, but have been indulging my vocal talents for my entire life - 50 years!
Accents have always come very easily to me. I can switch from accent to accent seamlessly. I can also speak at various levels and frequencies, with a variety of quirky impediments too!
I have a degree in Business Studies and a post-grad in I.T. and a Post Grad Cert. in Education. I have taught in schools and college - to degree level.
I have considerable experience of recording using Audacity software. This includes multi-tracking music tracks, applying many special sound effects.
My Studio Equipment
I use a desktop PC with 'audacity' recording software and a condenser mic.
Having been a teacher & lecturer for 10+ years I have always had to communicate effectively and have developed an excellent speaking voice - ideal for VO. I also have a talent for accents and I also have a very good sense of humour, which means that I find it very easy to create comedic or weird vocal effects.
Send me some of your copy, and I would be delighted to record some sample VO's for you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Geoff Dunn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Geoff Dunn is a Standard subscriber.
• Geoff Dunn was last active on Voice123 292 days ago