Smooth, Casual, Urban, Jazzy, Natural
Gene Dixon has a deep voice with authoritative and persuasive characteristics with tones that are warm and inviting.
His versatility enables him to smoothly transition from an unaccented middle-American feel to roles requiring an urban contemporary voice. His read is very well-suited for the requirements of corporate and professional work, but when called for, he can display a relaxed conversational style and a natural sense of humor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Slight Southern Accent,Neutral Accent, Urban dialect.
My Voice Experience
Public speaking for various projects.
Worked with professional voiceover artists.
Narration project for Tom DeWolf.
Currently working on an audio book project.
Thanks for your great work on our JazzFest pieces...wanted you to see the finished bits that will run next week on the JumboTron (do they still call it that?) during the festival.
Very cool. We appreciate your talents so much. Hope to use you again. - Jeff Reynolds
VVI (Vision Video Interactive)
"Thanks again for doing the V.O. for this. Hopefully the plug in the credits will get you some more notice. I’m pleased with how it turned out. I hope you like it. I love having your voice on it."
Currently working with voiceover coaches AND acting coaches in the Los Angeles Area.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103, AT 2020,KRK Roket5 Monitors, Behringer XENYX 1204 Mixer and a Custom Built Vocal Booth.
MUSIC/VOICE MIXING. I am very adept at mixing music beds under voice audio. If you provide the music I will expertly mix the edited VO with a music bed underneath.
IT professional working with computers for over 20 years.
Music Studio Manager for 4 years for John Barnes Productions.
Youth coordinator for a youth drama and dance workshop.
Participated in the workshop when I was a youth.
I love golf and played to a 6 handicap last year (back to a 10 now) and I love high-tec toys.
Love voiceovers for videogames and most importantly, playing them.
I love to hang out with my wife and my family. :)
Oh! and I love to have FUN! I'm looking forward to Comic-Con 2015! GEEKS ASSEMBLE!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gene Dixon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gene Dixon is a Standard subscriber.
• Gene Dixon was last active on Voice123 90 days ago