Generally lower timbre but can do character voices
The examples given are the minimum of what I can do: warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations. I can do character voices for commercials/cartoons.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a range of accents - New England, Mid-West, Southern - for the USA and also do Irish, British & Germanic languages.
My Voice Experience
In 1990 my voice was chosen to represent Maine Governor John McKernon's 'Maine Street '90' campaign, a compilation of 40 television commercials produced by NBC affiliate WCSH-6 in Portland Maine. My producer there was Peggy Fuller. Over the course of this 1 year campaign, Ms Fuller also hired me as the voice for multiple PSA's.
From 1995-1998 I was a video editor for Ford Motor Company in Dearborn, Michigan. I produced and edited videos in English and French for Ford's Fordstar Network. Theses videos were watched in over 7,000 Ford dealerships across the US and Canada.
From 1998-2001 I wrote, produced and voiced commercials & PSA's as well as performing as DJ for Classic Rock and Blues station WQSS 102.5 and Big Band station WBYA 105.5 out of Camden, Maine.
Also from 1998-2001 I was the video editor for local cable access Channel 9 'Witch Mountain Productions'. Here, I wrote, produced and voiced television commercials and promos for local programming.
I am a theatrically trained actor/director and guitar playing singer/songwriter.
B.A. Theatre - Magna Cum Laude, University of Southern Maine, Portland/Gorham - 1993.
Suma Cum Laude Diploma from Spec's Howard School of Broadcast Arts, Southfield, Michigan - 1994.
My Studio Equipment
I work on a Mac Book with Garage Band software. It provides everything I need to produce quality, professional commercial and industrial product.
My interests include music, theatre, environmental issues, and women's issues.
I have owned a construction company and have a love for beautiful...wait for it...cars!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Geary Smith by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Geary Smith is a Standard subscriber.
Geary Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Geary Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Geary Smith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Geary Smith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.