Young and bright for commercials, clear and warm for narrations, high range and variety characterizations for video games and cartoons, professional and clean for presentations. High capacity for creating unique sounds and voices that are controlled and fun.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: British, American (South), Western, Boston, New York, Middle Eastern, French, German, Russian
CHARACTERS: Young boy, Boy next door, Hero, Posh, Valley boy, Gangster, Mobster, Monster, Alien, High Schooler, Trucker, old man, fat man, butler, football coach, superstar.
IMPERSONATIONS: Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffen, Tim Cook, Scooby Doo, Morgan Freeman, Dustin Hoffman, Scarface, Al Pachino, Walter Jr. (Breaking Bad)
My Voice Experience
Voiceover narration for short film "Something Blue", ongoing podcasting for podcast "Clear Oversight"
BA in Theatre with Performance Emphasis from San Diego State University. Studied voice and Shakespeare with Peter Larlham.
British American Drama Academy in Oxford England. Studied voice with Andrew Wade and Shakespeare with Floyd King.
Voiceover workshop with Aaron Drown, Sara Goldberg, Ned Lott. (Animation, Disney, Video Games)
Improv training with Upright Citizens Brigade (3 years). National Comedy Theatre (San Diego, 4 years)
My Studio Equipment
Knowledge of Logic Pro software and access to a Blue Yeti Pro microphone.
Play guitar and Ukulele. Can sing. Have extensive improv experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Gavin Bowen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gavin Bowen is a Premium subscriber.
• Gavin Bowen was last active on Voice123 19 days ago