melodic, characters, anouncer, stylist, ethnic
I have a melodic voice. I sound like many of the anouncers from the Mid-West. I have a wide range of character voices (whimpy to demonic). I sing many styles of music. Many people say that I sound like Neil Diamond.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many European etnic groups ie; Polish, Russian, French, Slavic, British, Irish, Italian, also American regional dialects ie; Southern, Hillbilly.
My Voice Experience
I have done much stage work. As Emile Debeck in "South Pacific", I used a French accent. As David Bliss in Noel Coward's "Hay Fever", I used a British accent. In the movie "The Method" I played a whinning Bank Manager begging for his life. As Mr. Crabtree in "The School For Scandal" I used an effeminate voice.
I began acting at Thomas Kelly High School, Lourdes High School and Loyola University in Chicago. I did several shows in Hollywood at La Mama Theater. Most recently, I did "School for Scandal" & "Hay Fever" at The Little Fish Theater in San Pedro. I've been involved as an Artistic Director, Set/Lighting designer with; The Miss Palos Verdes/San Pedro Scholarship Pagent in association with The Miss America Pagent at the Norris Theatre and The Little Fish Theater in San Pedro. I perform at different "open mikes" and Kareoke Bars around Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
I get whatever it takes to be a true proffesional.
Being an Actor allows me to add a depth of character to my delivery. I sing and keep my voice in fine condition.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Gary Gerard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Gerard is a Standard subscriber.
Gary Gerard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gary Gerard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gary Gerard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gary Gerard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.