Deep smooth bass, personable, character, authority
Gary Crow-Willard's warm, dark bass offers you smooth yet honest, intelligent reads, great characterizations and versatility for narrations. He is comfortable with easy going guy on the street OR commanding and authoritative voicing for commercials OR the voice of god for trailers. He won 1st place in the Edge Studio VO contest in April of 2011.
His is a true character voice and he takes direction well. How do you want it? All of that, and he actually is fun to work with and enjoys helping you get a fabulously targeted read - one that gets the results you need. This is a truly unique voice that has been compared with the great Paul Frees and Vincent Price.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, Irish, Boston, NYC, Transylvanian, Southern Hick, Southern Aristocrat, British RP, Indian, Russian, French, Italian, German. I can mimic pretty much any sound.
My Voice Experience
· Gestauriele - Voice Over Trailer for film by Robert Erniso - Airi productions
· Trashing of a Promise - Narrator for film by Thomas House - Neural Tectonic
· Crystal Records S341 voice over for Joseph Polisi: “Sumer is Icumin in – Lhulde sing”
· Recordings with NPR, Ars Nova Singers and American Music Theatre Group
· Dad Family Valued - short film Nate W. Burgun
· Dr. Adam McCain After Dust (Mini Series) Robert Erniso
· Master of Music in Voice from Yale University School of Music 1980
· Voice Teachers: Kate Emrich, Barbara Wollen John Nix, Patrick Mason, Phyllis Curtin
· Acting: Randy Moore & Kathy Brady at Denver Center for the Performing Arts
. Voice Over trained with Davida Bloom, Hilary Blair, Robin Miles, Marla Kirban & Bruce Kronenberg
· Private acting coaching with A. Lee Massaro
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Shure SM7B Dynamic Microphone
Microphone: MXL 990 Cardioid Condenser pressure gradient mic
Microphone: MXL 991 Cadioid small-diaphragm Condenser mic
Hardware: Presonus Firestudio Mobile
Presonus Bluetube Preamp
Hardware: IMAC Mac OX X Version 10.6.2
3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
4 GB 1067 MHZ RAM
Software: Studio One, ProTools
Speakers: KRK Rokit 5
Headphone: AKG K44
Pop Filter: OnStage
Employed full time as an actor and VO artist since 2008
Languages studied: French, Italian, German, Latin
Taught voice at Trinity College and Wesleyan University in Connecticut
Performing in NYC, Boston and throughout New England as Opera Singer
Software engineer 1983-2008: Experiences that compliment narrating technical training voice overs.
Performance venues in NYC and Denver include Avery Fisher Hall, the Manhattan Theater Club, the Denver Civic Theater, the Candlelight Dinner Theatre in Loveland, Colorado, and Performance Now in Lakewood, Colorado, where I recently performed the role of Fagin in Oliver!
Acting pursuits, include film and staged productions, musicals, & voice-over recording
Denver stage performances:
· Sweeney Sweeney Todd Denver Civic Theater
· Fagin Oliver! Performance Now!
· Henry & Guard Wizard of Oz Candlelight Playhouse
· Dr. Chumley Harvey Curtain’s Up Theatre
· Neville Smedley A Christmas Cactus 73rd Avenue Theatre
Connecticut and NY (opera experience)
· Osmin Abduction from the Seraglio Crowell Hall, Middletown, CT
· Peter Quince Midsummer Night’s Dream Opera Ensemble of NY
· Vagabond The Wise Woman (Die Kluge) Manhattan Theater Club, NYC
· Boatswain HMS Pinafore Lincoln Center, NYC
· Simone Gianni Schicchi Wolf Trap Festival, DC
· Masetto Don Giovanni Aspen Music Festival
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gary Crow-Willard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Gary Crow-Willard is a Standard subscriber.
Gary Crow-Willard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gary Crow-Willard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Gary Crow-Willard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gary Crow-Willard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.