Authoritative, Hip, Edgy.
• Garfield Maitland is registered with Voice123 since 2004-01-11.
• Garfield Maitland started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Garfield Maitland is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Garfield Maitland was last active on Voice123 15 days ago
Start with a hip, smooth "I got this" tone, and his delivery with just enough authority to keep you from
Add a touch of rasp for effect,coupled with a rich, resonant, real vibe... and you got him.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York Tri-State Area, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Garfield has voiced Commercials,Promos, Trailers and Narratives for the last 10 years. His client list ranges from Nike to McDonalds, National Geographic to ESPN, MasterCraft Boats to PBS.
Nike, McDonalds, ESPN, PBS, CBS, NBC, Wrigleys, United Negro College Fund, Louisiana Board of Tourism, Corbett Canyon Wines, Ohio Lottery, West Virginia Smokers Quitline, to name a few.
Judy Kameny-Edge Studios Voice Design Group
My Studio Equipment
Pro-Tools M-Box Interface,Neumann TLM 103,Rode NT1A Microphones,Grace Design 101,Mackie Mic Pre-Amps,Sampson ReSolve 65A Speakers,Whisperroom Sound Booth,VoiceBox by Garfield Maitland.
Athletic,excel in sports.Posess NYC Master Electricians License.
Class 3 Drivers License,operate some Heavy Duty construction equipment.Tennis 4.0
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Garfield Maitland by email or phone, please click here.