Warm energetic, trustworthy, regular guy next door
• Gareth Reid is registered with Voice123 since Nov 10, 2009.
• Gareth Reid started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Gareth Reid is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Gareth Reid was last active on Voice123 15 days ago
Not a one trick pony.
I'm most proud of my "regular guy" voice, but it all depends on the script and backstory.
I have a warm, trustworthy, deep voice for narrations.
I'm energetic and fun, or conversational depending on the commercial.
My voice is clear and precise for phone systems.
I can be edgy for TV and Radio promos.
I'm easy to listen to and professional for business presentations.
I can also provide accents and characters depending on the need.
...and my singing voice can be described as Neil Diamond meets the Stone Temple Pilots, who had a baby with Burton Cummings.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Telkwa, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (regional dialects),
Scottish (regional dialects),
Irish (regional dialects),
Count Floyd (comic vampire),
East Indian. If it's an accent, or it's goofy I've done it.
I also do a believable Sean Connery, cheesy game show host, and my Don LaFontaine type character; Dan "inaworld" LeFountain
My Voice Experience
I have been voicing regional TV and radio spots since 1994, ranging from the light-hearted conversational, to the hard-sell-without-sounding-like-an-announcer type reads.
I have also been honing my craft with "the voiceover coach" Michael Minetree.
I provide voicetracks for numerous radio stations and write, produce, and voice an hour long weekly program entitled; "The Vinyl Frontier". Its an expose of one of the greatest classic rock albums of all time, mixed with artist facts, interviews and of course the album in it's entirety.
Robertson College Broadcasting Grad '93
Have studied under "the voiceover coach" Michael Minetree.
I also sing, act and host Karaoke Night at a local establishment.
My Studio Equipment
Mogami XLR Cables
MBox 2 Mini
Pro Tools 8
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones
Mission M32i Monitors
Golden Age P-2 Metal Pop Filter
Blue Icicle XLR to USB mic Preamp
Rolls Phone Patch II
All installed in a sound deadened specifically designed 8x5 Voiceover studio
I'm creative, fun, energetic and professional. I take direction very well and I offer quick turnaround for projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gareth Reid by email or phone, please click here.