Versatile Male, Energetic, Narrator, Guy Next Door
Extremely versatile - from energetic to relaxing. Authoritative to instructional. Professional for presentations, as I'm a business owner and know how to represent companies. Fun and energetic for commercials. Very directable when it comes to using the right voice for your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern - Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, American Northeastern (Boston), New York/New Jersey - mobster/cab driver, Southern British, California/Surfer, Russian, Pakistani/Middle-Eastern
Experienced with many characters!
My Voice Experience
I'm currently recording an audiobook project for a major publisher, and have a great deal of experience recording telephone IVR systems for corporations, as well as technical industrials - medical, technology-related reads.
I am extremely comfortable with commercial reads and narration. There is no copy that "intimidates" me as I have a background in technology, and have studied medical terminology.
Del Mar Media Arts - Irvine, CA
Voice Over 1 - Commercial, Industrial, and Narration
Voice Over 2 - Animation and Intermediate Commercial
Voice Over 3 - Spokesperson: Earprompter and Teleprompter
Voice Over 4 - Dialects, Audiobooks, and Radio Theater
Voice Over 5 - Advanced Animation
Voice Over 6 - Advanced Narration
My Studio Equipment
AKG C 4000 B and AKG C 3000 B microphones
Pro Tools 7.3
Writer and editor
Experienced with training corporate audiences
Well-versed in Medical/Financial/Technical/Engineering terminology
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Galel Fajardo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Galel Fajardo is a Standard subscriber.
Galel Fajardo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Galel Fajardo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Galel Fajardo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Galel Fajardo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.