Versatile Male, Energetic, Narrator, Guy Next Door
• Galel Fajardo is registered with Voice123 since Jan 31, 2011.
• Galel Fajardo started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Galel Fajardo is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Galel Fajardo was last active on Voice123 141 days ago
Extremely versatile - from energetic to relaxing. Authoritative to instructional. Professional for presentations, as I'm a business owner and know how to represent companies. Fun and energetic for commercials. Very directable when it comes to using the right voice for your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Newport Beach, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern - Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, American Northeastern (Boston), New York/New Jersey - mobster/cab driver, Southern British, California/Surfer, Russian, Pakistani/Middle-Eastern
Experienced with many characters!
My Voice Experience
I'm currently recording an audiobook project for a major publisher, and have a great deal of experience recording telephone IVR systems for corporations, as well as technical industrials - medical, technology-related reads.
I am extremely comfortable with commercial reads and narration. There is no copy that "intimidates" me as I have a background in technology, and have studied medical terminology.
Del Mar Media Arts - Irvine, CA
Voice Over 1 - Commercial, Industrial, and Narration
Voice Over 2 - Animation and Intermediate Commercial
Voice Over 3 - Spokesperson: Earprompter and Teleprompter
Voice Over 4 - Dialects, Audiobooks, and Radio Theater
Voice Over 5 - Advanced Animation
Voice Over 6 - Advanced Narration
My Studio Equipment
AKG C 4000 B and AKG C 3000 B microphones
Pro Tools 7.3
Writer and editor
Experienced with training corporate audiences
Well-versed in Medical/Financial/Technical/Engineering terminology
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Galel Fajardo by email or phone, please click here.