friendly, girl next door, warm, sensual, soft
• Gabrielle Byrne is registered with Voice123 since Sep 28, 2010.
• Gabrielle Byrne started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Gabrielle Byrne is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Gabrielle Byrne was last active on Voice123 31 days ago
My voice is versatile and can embody the emotion and mood of any script.
Dynamic, straightforward and confident for promotions
Warm, calm and relaxed for narrations
Professional and smooth for corporate training or business presentations
Friendly and conversational, girl next door and fun or sensual and soft, warm and inviting for commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Chichester, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Standard RP, highbrow British, aristocratic British, posh, rural, country yokel, Irish, Liverpudlian,
My Voice Experience
I have been a voice-over artist and presenter for over 12 years. Starting on the newsdesk of independent radio, my career has, so far, included:
RADIO BROADCASTER: Fox F.M. (Newsroom)
B.B.C. Regional Radio
COMMUNITY RADIO: Stone F.M
Recording corporate training for differing companies such as British Telecom.
Voicing commercials for clients both national and international such as Disney and Wedgwood.
My repertoire also includes being the voice for phone systems, business presentations,sales pages,documentaries, audio books and apps.
M.A. Classics, Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University
Acting Diploma (LAMDA)
Presenting course - Meridian Studios
Voice over master class - Latitude productions
Training in Radio man - digital radio software - BBC
DRAMA TEACHER: Leader of Speech and Drama Workshops for children through to adult and for those with special needs. SpeechCraft Studios. (2002-4)
My Studio Equipment
Alesis condenser USB microphone
WRITER: Book Making Hair Jewels and Accessories commissioned and published by A & C Black Publishers Ltd. (Published Nov. 2008)
Since my time at University, I have been involved with most aspects of radio broadcasting from programme concept and production to scriptwriting and presenting starting with work experience in the Fox F.M. Newsroom and, subsequently, Orchard F.M. and three years with B.B.C. Regional Radio, writing and presenting a regular Saturday morning feature.
I completed a Television Presenters course at Meridian Studios and, having gained L.A.M.D.A. qualifications, enjoy teaching drama.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Gabrielle Byrne by email or phone, please click here.