well balanced, professional, intelligent, neutral
• Gabriella Gera is registered with Voice123 since 2006-06-23.
Gabriella Gera does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Gabriella Gera was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Gabriella Gera started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Gabriella Gera is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Gabriella Gera does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Gabriella Gera was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is a soft, neutral, well balanced young adult female voice. Suitable for radio and television announcements, professional corporate presentations, documentaries, commercials, kids programmes.
My native language is Hungarian, with no dialect.
My second language is English with a Central European accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
London, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English with East-European accent
My Voice Experience
I've been working as a television/radio presenter for 18 years, presenting live daily political programmes.
I am a film maker narrating my own documentaries.
I also have an 11-year-long voice over expertise with various London-based British voice over agencies (VSI, Foreign Version, Foreign Voices).
My previous voice over jobs include:
promotional company videos (Shell, Johnny Walker, Vodafone, Toyota, Canon, Sony, Nikken, Poker Heaven),
satellite navigation systems (Seat, Garmin Nuvi),
corporate voice mail systems (Henkel, Dell, Gillette, Oracle, Gallup, Google, AmGen, Merck and Company, Hoffmann-La-Roche),
television trailers, commercials and documentary narrations (National Geographic, MTV),
kids programmes (Jetix, Disney, Nickelodeon).
As a television and radio announcer my voice has been trained continously during my career by professional voice trainers:
before 1999 in Budapest Hungary by private trainers
after 1999 in London UK by the BBC
My Studio Equipment
Samson C01U Microphone, Adobe Audition, FTP
Unknown - Click here to ask Gabriella Gera
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Gabriella Gera by email or phone, please click here.