Wry, raw, lively and fun.
Emotional characters and earnest announcer.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am quite versatile with voices, both character and dialect. Can pick them up and develop them very quickly.
Proficient in New York, Standard British, Irish, Southern, Chicago, Canadian, Texan, Russian, and several others.
My Voice Experience
I am a fairly new talent with only about a dozen professional jobs under my belt, ranging from local announcer bumps for my University Theatre, to three radio spots for a regional campaign.
MFA in Acting--University of Goergia
-Including a semester in voiceover
Voiceover 1--Acting Studio Chicago
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask F. Tyler Burnet
I am a classically-trained stage actor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact F. Tyler Burnet by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently F. Tyler Burnet is a Standard subscriber.
• F. Tyler Burnet was last active on Voice123 337 days ago