Enthusiastic, sincere, warm, authoritative
- Warm for narration
- Quirky for fun commercials
- Have done audio books
- Have done radio commercials
- Have done radio promos
- Audio and video training
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
UK, Australian, Cartoon-type characters
My Voice Experience
I have done a number of types of V/O work including local radio commercials, audio book narration, PPT presentation audio and more.
Have taken professional voice acting and voice over classes and seminars.
Also have an acting background.
You can learn of my acting history by going to IMDB website and searching for my name
I am SAG-Eligible
VOICE OVER: Eileen Kimble (Atlanta, GA)
ACTING: Judy Kerr, Charlie Holliday, Ed Claudio, Marsha Mercant, Michael Stevenson, Jamie Jones, Tom Logan, Michael Hunter, C. Anthony Chase, Mary Mackay
COMMERCIALS: Celia Shuman, Tom Logan, Charlie Holliday
IMPROVISATION: Alan Arkin, Charlie Holliday, Dennis Glasco, Kim Cramer
ACCENTS: Standard British, French, Spanish, Southern
WEAPONS: Handguns, rifles, shotguns and bow and arrow
ADDITIONAL: Stand-in, Singer, drums, horseback riding, snow skiing, tennis, softball, jogging, swimming, ear prompter, teleprompter, public speaking 10+ yrs, college professor 6+ yrs, camera operator
My Studio Equipment
Professional quality microphone
Premiere Pro (for mixing audio with sound), Audacity and Cool Edit Pro
Capable of uploading completed audio files
- some piano
I have a quick turnaround time and my goal is to make sure the client receives exactly what they need for their project!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Fred DeRuvo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Fred DeRuvo is a Standard subscriber.
Fred DeRuvo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Fred DeRuvo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Fred DeRuvo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Fred DeRuvo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.