narrator, announcer, sincere, compassionate, educational
warm and sincere narrative, straight to the heart storyteller, old-time radio announcer, soft jazz deejay,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Bend, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
character voices - nervous, edgy, Jersey boy, Super-hero and/or Super hero's announcer, tounge-in-cheek radio announcer, used-car salesman, fast talker, top 40 radio puker, pitch man,
My Voice Experience
Always be more concerned about your audience than yourself and they will listen intently. Keep in mind a visual of who needs to hear this and that will carry you through, past the speakers straight into their mind.
Educational narratives for the Oregon Attorneys Association. Instructional audio for factory and mill workers. Voice overs for countless TV and radio commercials up and down the West Coast.
Unknown - Click here to ask Frank Bonacquisti
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Public speaker, audiences up to 4,000.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Frank Bonacquisti by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Frank Bonacquisti is a Standard subscriber.
• Frank Bonacquisti was last active on Voice123 51 days ago