male/female: neutral accent, serious, sing,
Male and Female talent. Warm and deep narration, quirky, fun, serious, singers, sexy, adult.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, UK English, European French (fluent), Latin America Spanish (fluent), French accent while speaking English, American accent speaking French, American accent speaking Spanish.
My Voice Experience
Music artist/audio engineer transitioned into voice overs. Experience in the studio working with talented producers and performing on stage. Able to mold voice specifically to project. Work well under pressure.
Experience observing voice over talent in top studios in New York while working as audio engineer. Projects included radio/tv promos, ADR, animated film...
Past projects include small promos/commercials, demos for original scripts, and bilingual educational projects as well as A.D.R for Post Production projects.
Bachelor's degree from Drexel University in Business Administration concentrating in Marketing. Courses in public speaking and many presentations/speeches for class projects.
Voice coaching with professional opera singer.
Degree in Audio Engineering and Music Production at I.A.R in NYC. Pro Tools training, studio recording, and post-production final project. ADR, Original Score, SFX...
My Studio Equipment
Home studio running Pro-Tools 8, Logic Pro on a 8 core Mac Pro.
API Pre-amps, Apogee A/D D/A Converters, Neumann Microphones. Best equipment available for recording.
Knowledgeable engineer with experience in field can deliver professional completed projects in a timely manner.
Home studio with top of the line gear making for convenient recording at any time necessary.
Music Production/composition background offering original music/score/music library as well as songs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Francis Debbane by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Francis Debbane is a Standard subscriber.
• Francis Debbane was last active on Voice123 270 days ago