Latino, outgoing, strong, professional, energetic
• Francisco Quijada is registered with Voice123 since Aug 25, 2009.
Francisco Quijada does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Francisco Quijada was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Francisco Quijada started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Francisco Quijada is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Francisco Quijada does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Francisco Quijada was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Energetic, cool, young, hip, Latino accent, professional, sincere, confident and trustworthy, dramatic, funny, serious and friendly
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Venezuelan
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
miramar, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Latin (Neutral dialect)
- American (United States)
- Young male
- Adult Male
- Cartoon Character
- T.V. Announcer
My Voice Experience
I've worked with several companies including:
- MTV Latino Networks
T.V. Network (Miami, Florida).
- Nickelodeon Networks
T.V. Network (Miami, Florida).
- La Mega Estacion 107.3 FM
Radio Network (Caracas, Venezuela).
- Coris USA
Phone services - directory- (Miami, Florida).
- Univision Network
PSA commercial (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil).
My training includes courses at Florida International University, Broward Community College, Voice over courses (Caracas, Venezuela), among others.
I produced several shows for MTV networks in which I supervised and edited VO talent following the companies criteria.
Also, I worked for more than 2 years in a Top 40 radio station writing, producing and executing promos, shows, skits, etc.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Francisco Quijada
I've been working in the broadcasting industry for several years. I'm dedicated, detailed oriented, professional and very responsible with my projects.
I have experience with the following software: pro tools, Vegas Pro 9, Avid, Adobe Sound Booth,photo-shop,among others.
I'm a TV network producer who loves his job and everything that is related to the industry.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Francisco Quijada by email or phone, please click here.