Neutral, soothing, wistful, poetic, non-regional
Neutral but expressive. Best for pharmaceutical commercials and medical voiceovers.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southwestern American accent.
French Accent. (Fluent in french)
My Voice Experience
I am primarily a motion graphics animator. in 2011, while animating a dietary supplement commercial, I was called upon to lend voiceovers to a project. I loved contributing voice to the project and have been doing so since.
My clients have thus far been medical and pharmaceutical companies, with a few educational projects. I did an informational voiceover on dog nutrition for Purina, and do voiceovers for Web MD, most recently voicing a commercial documentary about 3D printed prosthetics.
I take theater classes and have a background in music.
I came to voice work unexpectedly.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 102 vocal microphone
Shure SM81 acoustic microphone
UA 610 solo pre amp
Equator studio mixing monitors
Sennheiser HD 280 pro headphones
I am fluent in french.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Francis Anderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Francis Anderson is a Standard subscriber.
Francis Anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Francis Anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Francis Anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Francis Anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.