Author Posts

December 17, 2012 at 2:39 pm

PITSTOP PRODUCTIONS is One-Stop Creative Service Company for the Video Game Industry. We have over 15 years experience in this industry with studios and clients around the world: http://pitstopproductions.co.uk/

We are offering the Production & Recording of 3 different VOICE OVER REELS for ACTORS specifically targeted & designed for the Video Game Industry – here at our NYC studios:

REEL #1 – ‘MAIN ROLES’ REEL: A reel of voices for the most-requested roles for Video Game auditions.

REEL #2 – CHARACTER REEL: A reel of accents, characters, cartoon voices that demonstrate the range of your voice best suited for the Video Game industry.

REEL #3 – NARRATION REEL: A reel which demonstrates the 5-6 most requested types of voices for narrative reading in video games.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION: Nearly all traditional commercial voice over reels are not particularly suited for the Video Game industry. Simply put, the types of voices needed for commercials are not the same voices needed for video games. Video Game Producers & Casting Agents have to take the extra time to screen the commercial reels in order to find the exact voice needed for a particular game. Pitstop has corrected that situation by designing reels that best suit the Video Games industry around the world. We know exactly what the Video Games industry is looking for because we have cast for hundreds of video games ourselves. These reels contain the essential ingredients to give you a competitive advantage for landing an audition for Video Games. In addition, you will have this reel the same day your record it:

INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR EACH REEL:

- Pre-production (prepping for recording)
- Recording Of the Reel: Approximately 2 hours per reel in the Pitstop Studio with a Pitstop Engineer and Voice Director.
- Editing on the spot: You will hear the final edits in the studio immediately after recording.
- Mastering: we will sweeten each recording for maximum volume and impact.
- File Labeling & Coding
- Multi format: You will receive high quality WAV (for archive) & MP3 (for emailing).
- Immediate Delivery: You will receive your reels at the end of the Recording Session.

YOUR REELS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE PITSTOP WORLDWIDE VOICE DATABASE: Included in the price of the reel is the inclusion of your reels into the Pitstop voice database accessed by all of the Casting Agents for all Pitstop auditions worldwide. Our Agents will look to our database first before making the audition to outside actors.

Please contact nyc@pitstopproductions.co.uk for additional information, questions, scheduling and pricing. Thank-you for your time.

Sincerely,
Pitstop Productions NYC

December 17, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Hey David,

Wow! What a fantastic resource!

Do you happen to offer or recommend voice coaching services that specialize in helping Voice Talent develop their craft for the video game industry?

Can you give us a ballpark on the pricing, as I’m sure there are a number of folks who would be interested, albeit with upfront pricing rather than calling for a quote.

A link to some testimonials of your service would also be appreciated.

Thanks for posting … I for one look forward to hearing more!

Warmest Regards,

Marc Schwartz

August 25, 2014 at 7:49 am

Glad to know this, for sure many prominent personality have came to this voice coaching. I am also planning to take special class of this soon in other provider.

Thanks.
Rhon
-http://www.iphysicsgames.com/construction

July 3, 2015 at 8:47 am

The post is certainly outdated, yet still thought that they are looking for the same professions as of this time. Just doing my voice and dubbing talent professions with the help of Debbie Irwin Voiceovers, maybe this opportunity fit my course. You can check the online studio at http://www.debbieirwin.com/.

April 10, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Hey David,

Wow! What a fantastic resource!

Thanks (free games codes)

January 7, 2017 at 10:15 am

I found this stuff http://smartleesecreative.com/behind-the-scenes-2/ and seems a perfect guide for voice acting training and some improvisation. Planning to take workshop from them.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by Avatar of Jeff Malony Jeff Malony.