Author Posts

February 8, 2017 at 3:25 am

It looks like participation on the forums is pretty sparse but would love some feedback on my demos! http://voice123.com/saramulder<span style=”color: #454545; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: #eeeeee;”>  </span>

February 12, 2017 at 10:16 pm

Hi, Sara.  Yes, it is!  I’m doing my best!   :)

I took a listen at your demos – very nice!  Good clean vocal quality, good audio, very marketable, IMHO.  The teenager spot captured the youthful voice very well.  I would make two observations:  One, do you have a commercial demo on your website that has 5 or 6 products, total of 60 seconds, with a few different styles?  That would give clients a better idea of your range and how you sound voicing different spots.  Two, the music bed on the health app spot (first spot listed) was a little distracting, the electronic bass drum thump  was taking away somewhat from your voice.  I dunno, could just be my headphones, LOL.

Other than that, very nice work, and nice to meet you on this forum!   How have you been doing auditioning for spots so far?

Hopefully you’ll return the favor and have a listen to my demos and tell me what you think – go to  www.joekatvoicer.com.  Thanks in advance, and take care.

Joe “Zunardo” Jankowski       JoeKatVoiceover@gmail.com