A softly warming young voice.
• Ferran Franch is registered with Voice123 since Jan 27, 2012.
• Ferran Franch started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Ferran Franch is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 4
• Ferran Franch was last active on Voice123 60 days ago
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English as working language (though not native), Russian, German, English, French & Italian accents in native languages, I can be a pirate, the shy/bad/god guy, crazy histerically, bipolar or charming and seductive.
My Voice Experience
- Dubbing actor creating to characters in the same animation productions for public TV in Spain.
- Dubbing actor in a theatre play integration audiovisual presentation to be performed in schools (a music-learning based encouraging program for kids).
- Daily voicing for TV.
- Bachellor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting.
- Master's Degree in Audiovisual Translation (subtitling and audiodescription).
- 2 years course on Dubbing (ECAD - Barcelona).
My Studio Equipment
Access to external professional sound-recording studios at attractive rates.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ferran Franch
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ferran Franch by email or phone, please click here.