Character Specialist, Emotional and Tonal Moods
I am a professional actor. This allows me to offer the rhythm, stress, intonation and subtext ("feeling") needed for ANY TYPE of voice recording: deep and mysterious for movie trailers, yearning and warm for narrations, inviting and sexy for commercials and so on.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As an actor and having lived my life in two completely different cultures, I have the ability to employ or "use" many different accents: British (including Irish and Scottish), Australian, Indian (Hindu), Native American, etc.
In Spanish I can easily do Colombian variations (Paisa-Antioquian, Bogotano, Costeño, Santandereano, etc.) as well as Castillian (from Spain), Argentine, Chilean, Mexican and Venezuelan.
My Voice Experience
I began doing voice over at the age of 18, just 3 years after I began teaching english as a foreign language (EFL). At the age of 22 I began to do voice over in Spanish as well and soon after my professional acting career began, as such.
This means that I have been doing voice over in English for eighteen (18) years and voice over in Spanish for just under twelve (12) years. My acting career (and talents) have helped me deliver the type of voice over every client needs.
I studied at the Caja de Herramientas (Alfonso Ortiz and Alberto León Jaramillo) acting school in Bogota from 2002 to 2003. Before that I participated in workshops at The University of Antioquia and el Pequeño Teatro, in Medellín, Colombia.
For the filming of the Colombian feature film "Apocalipsur" (Winner of the India Catalina for Best Film, Cartagena International Film Festival, 2007), I studied under the tutelage of Dunav Kuzmanich, a reknowned Chilean filmmaker residing in Colombia.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Professional Recording USB microphone using my MacBook and my own, homemade version of Harlan Hogan's Porta Booth©.
I also have full-time access to professional studios that use Pro Tools, top-of-the-line microphones, preamps, the best audio cards, dynamic processing including compressors, gates and limiters, mixers and of course, the best amps and speakers (audio monitors).
I am a Official Translator (Spanish-English), certified by the Colombian Ministry of the Interior.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Felipe Andres Echavarria Molletti by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Felipe Andres Echavarria Molletti is a Standard subscriber.
• Felipe Andres Echavarria Molletti was last active on Voice123 102 days ago