I have a sharp,high pitched,resounding baritone.
• Leslie Asare is registered with Voice123 since Mar 03, 2006.
Leslie Asare does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Leslie Asare was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Leslie Asare started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Leslie Asare is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Leslie Asare does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Leslie Asare was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I possess a warm,scintillating,deep and high pitched baritone voice talent suitable for documentaries,energized and fun for commercials,smooth and professional for presentations,deep and captivating for movies and radio shows,flexible and sharp for cartoons and animation movies.
I speak good English.French is a second language.I can speak with good US negro slang accent,Texas American English accent and British English accent.
I am creative and also very flexible.I also work with specifications and give my very best when doing my work.
I have experiences in cartoon voice overs and animation movies,documentaries,jingle,presentations and promotions.
I have a fun and deep voice. I have been told by many that my versatile voice tone is perfect to do impersonations, narrations, commercials and much more. I can sound like: Al Gore, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Paris Hilton, Homer Simpson; Cartman, Kyle and Kenny from South Park, Jack Sparrow, etc.
My voice has been described as gentle, deep, sexy, thoughtful, hip, charming, refreshing, authoritative, cool, sharp, pleasant, educational and flexible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do British,Northern American,Australian,Canadian and Italian accents.
My Voice Experience
I have produced numerous Jobs for an extensive clientele.I have participated in productions for Radio and T.V.
Projects which include commercials,film characters,documentaries,presentations,etc...
I have been working in radio for many years, and have been the voice of commercials for MTV, McDonalds, KFC, Costco, Walgreens, Discovery Channel, VH1, History channel, Independent films.
I hold a degree in Computer Science and had the opportunity to do voiceovers while still in school.I have worked on several voice-over jobs locally and over the Internet as well.
I have attended a lot of seminars and workshops which have immensely helped me to become better in voice-overs of which I have a great passion for.
My earnest intention has always been to be good at what I do.Afterall,it is said that what ever is worth doing is worth doing well.
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio for audio edition. I make use of Neumann and Shure microphones.
I also have a Rockwell Retro Encabulator which is useful for electro-normalization of audio tracks.
I am into creative arts,freelance writing and copy editing.I have a vast musical talent which include singing and composing.I have written the music for many of the projects I have voiced.I also possess a specialty in stage and play writing.
I have proficiency in several programming languages and applications.I also have several other diplomas in different fields.
I enjoy film and art. This has been a tremendous experience and inspiration for me when creating characters and diverse voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Leslie Asare by email or phone, please click here.