Dynamic Character Range, 50+ voices, Flexible
• Evan Wood is registered with Voice123 since Apr 08, 2008.
Evan Wood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Evan Wood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Evan Wood started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Evan Wood is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Evan Wood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Evan Wood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Character specialist: Fully saturated in Disney voices, Warner Voices, and Current animated productions.
Well studied and practiced baritone.
Broad range of pitch and emotion.
Expansive Real guy commercial capabilities.
Large dynamic range. Tenor and baritone voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Capitola, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Audition and recording projects include publishers/developers such as:
Sega of America
I reside in the San Francisco bay area and am continuing my work in radio, television, and local theater.
Vocal training as a baritone singer, Classically trained in opera and musical theater, Experience with the Gilbert and Sullivan society of San Jose. 4 years + theater experience.
Since I had enjoyed theater so much, and did so well at it, I felt that this was the next obvious course of action for me to take, and I'm beginning to experience success doing so.
Smanatha Paris: VoiceTracks: Socalito, CA
Voiceone: Elane Clark
Denis Sakamoto: Stageone: San Jose, CA
My Studio Equipment
Neumann 487; tlm103
Baltic Latvian universal Electronics: Blue
Apple g5 w/ protools farm system
in addition to my knowledge of theater and music, I've also got a extensive knowledge in pop culture, technology, and gaming.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Evan Wood by email or phone, please click here.