• E.S. Freiberg is registered with Voice123 since Apr 05, 2007.
E.S. Freiberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
E.S. Freiberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• E.S. Freiberg started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently E.S. Freiberg is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
E.S. Freiberg does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. E.S. Freiberg was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
In your face energy, fun and energetic, smooth, smiley, smart-ass, surfer, and multiple character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Southern California, Los Angeles, Bakersfield, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Hispanic, Italian, British, Oriental, German, Surfer, Old man, Red Neck, Jersey, Mid-west, Southern, Gay (Flaming), and a huge assortment of voices to fit the feel of your piece. Comedy to spooky, crazy to mellow. You name it.
My Voice Experience
Presently doing Voice Over work for radio spots. Creative Director/On-Air Personallity for KZIQ-FM/KWDJ-AM. Have done Voice Over work and live radio in San Diego. Voiced national spots. Did voice tracking and produced,"Rock City", show on Sigapore Airlines.
Started out learning voicing in college radio program. Was picked up as DJ/Prducer within a year for morning show in San Diego. Went to work for a production studio and began doing Voice Work for Radio Spots, Promos, On-hold, etc. Attended two years of acting classes. My college degree is in Psychology (weird, I know). Two years of communication classes with emphasis in Radio. Former U.S. Army Paratrooper and D.O.D. Firefighter.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio: CAD C400s Mic, Joemeek ThreeQ mic pre. Mackie 1202, Fostex D10 DAT, Antex audio card, Sony dual cassett, Denon CD players, Event 20/20 monitors, Sony MDR7506 cans. Sound Forge, Vegas, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk.
Station Studio: Groove Tube GT56, Mackie 1402, AKG K240 MKII cans. Cakewalk.
I write copy, record, produce and direct other Voice Over professionals. I own my own studio and have an extensive Royalty Free library of music and sound effects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact E.S. Freiberg by email or phone, please click here.