Versatile Strong voice. Melodic and fluid.
• Errol Roelofsz is registered with Voice123 since 2011-03-01.
Errol Roelofsz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Errol Roelofsz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Errol Roelofsz started his/her voice over career in 1975.
• Currently Errol Roelofsz is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Errol Roelofsz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Errol Roelofsz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Versatile voice, warm and deep for audio books and narrations , authoritative, and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presenters. Can do character work
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do American, British,
I can play different characters
My Voice Experience
I used to work for the South African Braodcasting Corporation SABC and did what we called dubbing from other languages into Afrikaans and sometimes into English. I did radio spots, TV ads, TV narrations.
I did character work as well as straight.
I learned by doing the work as it was a fledgling industry at the South African Broadcasting CompAny(SABC)in the 70's and we trained as we went along.
I have 17 years theatre(stage)and Radio/TV acting background in South Africa.
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica ATM710 condenser microphone
Audio-Technica ATW-251/L wireless lavalier system
Mackie 1202-VLZ mixer
Sony RCD-W500 CD player/recorder
I was active in theatre and the theatre arts from 1966 - 1981 in South Africa mainly in Johannesburg but also toured the other major cities.. I emigrated to the US in 1981 and later became a citizen but changed my career path direction for 15 years I worked for a Telecommunications company(now Verizon was MCI/WORLDCOM)
I am also a Prayer Chaplain at my church and serve my community that way.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Errol Roelofsz by email or phone, please click here.