Strong, Friendly, Upbeat, Characters, Moms
• Erin Coley is registered with Voice123 since Jan 22, 2009.
Erin Coley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Erin Coley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Erin Coley started his/her voice over career in 1989.
• Currently Erin Coley is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Erin Coley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Erin Coley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Fun and flirty, silly and smart for commercials - the perfect and REAL mom and business woman. Narrations are dramatic and believable. Presenter/teacher voice is most natural with an element of fun (if warrants)! Can do character and cartoon voices including (but not limited to) Disney characters and celebrities. Wide vocal range.
I'm a business owner and actress who KNOWS what the clients want!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, New York, Jewish, Superstar, Cockney, British, Thug, Spanish, Cuban, Latin, Teeny-bopper, Pirate, Mid-west, Haitian-Creole, Disney Princess, Teenager, Snobby Mom, Rich Mom, Poor Mom, Crazy Mom, Fake Mom, Slut, Religious Freak
My Voice Experience
I've been told since I was a kid that I have a great voice for voice overs. I became an actress and opened a Performing Arts Studio, Standing Ovation Performing Arts, where I teach accents, vocal production, acting, singing and performing and I love it with a passion! Although I haven't done many voice-overs, I have been acting (on stage and in movies) and singing, teaching and impersonating since I was born!
Bachelor of Arts in English and Acting - Florida
Dialects and Accents Workshops
Vocal & Voice Training
Secondary Education Teacher Certifications (English, Theatre, ESOL, Reading)
My Studio Equipment
Samson C01U USB Studio Condenser, Samson PS01 windscreen, portable sound box and fantastic computer and editing skills.
I am a reliable business owner who knows a lot about people, marketing and what people want.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Erin Coley by email or phone, please click here.