Warm, appealing young female voice
Warm, appealing young woman's voice with flexibility and intention. Can sound professionally engaging for narrations, flirty and fun for commercial work-- and her theatrical background makes her an excellent storyteller. To learn more about Erin,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, NY, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Irish, Russian, French, American Southern, American Midwestern
My Voice Experience
I was born in Anchorage, Alaska, but migrated southward to receive my B.A. from Yale University. After college I joined a veteran Off-Broadway company, the Irondale Ensemble Project (irondale website), with whom I performed in numerous New York productions and toured nationally. I have also trained with the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. I have experience in commercial, medical, and narrative voiceovers; I also have a deep love for literature and a sensitivity for language and delivery that serve me well in voiceover work.
For more information about my theatrical work, visit my website
Yale University-- general acting training
Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London-- diction, breath support, verse training
Voiceover workshop w/Steve Garrin of Videoactive Productions (videoactiveprod website)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Erin Beirnard
I am a highly conscientious performer with excellent cold-reading skills. While I do not have my own studio, I have numerous studio contacts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Erin Beirnard by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erin Beirnard is a Standard subscriber.
Erin Beirnard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Erin Beirnard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Erin Beirnard does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Erin Beirnard was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.