Warm, wry, all-American, ironic, funny, friendly
Warm, wry, all-American, conversational -- and believable.
My voice has been described as smooth, friendly, deep, funny, light, bold, unique, dynamic, authoritative, engaging, musical, powerful, quirky, intimate, cool, casual.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Need an accent or unusual voice for your project? Just ask!
I've done a wide variety of different characters -- dialects I've performed include British R.P., Cockney, Standard American, Midwestern, Southern (Mid-South & Southeast), Yiddish, Irish, Russian.
I've sung opera in German, Italian, French, Spanish, and even Latin.
Guy Next Door, Newscaster, College Kid, Newsreel Announcer, Retro Announcer, Sports Commentator, Game Show Host, Hillbilly, Reporter, Regular Guy from Chicago. I also do a mean Kermit the Frog...
My Voice Experience
I've been working professionally as a director, actor, and opera singer since 1998 -- I have extensive experience with a variety of vocal work in venues throughout the United States and abroad. I'd love the chance to bring my unique experience to help make your project great!
BA in theatre and music (vocal performance), Butler University
MM in music (voice performance), DePaul University
MFA in theatre (directing), Indiana University
Voiceover training with Jeff Lupetin, Dave Leffel, Deb Doetzer.
My Studio Equipment
Based in Chicago, I have access to top-notch facilities in the area.
Have my own Blue Yeti mic.
Easy to work with and directable...
I can assist with copywriting and music for your project...
I'd like to help your project sound like YOU want it!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Erik Friedman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Erik Friedman is a Standard subscriber.
• Erik Friedman was last active on Voice123 226 days ago