Deep, loud, lots of characters, big range, funny
• Eric McCarthy is registered with Voice123 since May 17, 2011.
Eric McCarthy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eric McCarthy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Eric McCarthy started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Eric McCarthy is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Eric McCarthy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eric McCarthy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is naturally deep and warm, but i am also good with characters in almost any voice. though my voice is naturally slow, enunciated, and deep, I have lots of energy and varying tones, its far from boring and monotonous
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American accent, Michigan accent, brooklyn accent, valley girl accent, southern accent (mid-south and deep south), canadian accent, british accent, russian accent. my favorite characters that I can do are the deep voice guy who does the epic movie trailers, the berries and cream guy from the starburst commercial, I love speaking in caricatured voices of day-to-day people I talk to, the generic 50s man voice, animal voices (or at least how I imagine animals would sound if they talked).
My Voice Experience
I have very little voice-over experience, I am just now graduating high school and looking to start a career, but I do all the store announcements on the PA at the second-hand shop I work at
I was in my school choir and learned intricacies of many different languages and dialects, and graduation is set for early june. I have no plans for college yet
My Studio Equipment
in my possession I have an 8 channel mixer (Behringer XENYX802), and an sm57 microphone. I am very proficient with sound boards, amps, equalizing, and compression.
I am a good actor, I won best actor award my senior year in high school along with being voted class clown
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Eric McCarthy by email or phone, please click here.