High energy, Radio, Youthful, fun, Deep
Can go through a wide range of tones and styles for Commercials, Promos, Narration, TV, Film w/, Warm and deep, High energy with edginess, Fun and energetic, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can perform characterizations like Gollum from Lord of the Rings to Beavis and Butthead and many more.
My Voice Experience
Worked for CBS Radio as an On-Air personality as well as Production Manager for 8 years.
Created spots for radio as well as TV.
For many big Companies and Venues such as:
5 Hour Energy, AMC, AEG, C3 Presents, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chevron, Geico, Harley Davidson, MGM, Microsoft, Monster Energy Cup, NFL Network, Pepsi, Pizza Hut, Red Cross, Supercuts, UFC, Various beer and liquor companies, House of Blues, The Joint at Hard Rock, The Cosmopolitan LV, and so many more.
Bachelors Degree for Broadcast Journalism at UNLV 2006.
10 years of broadcast media production experience.
My Studio Equipment
Home Studio with, Macbook computer, Pro Tools 9, Digidesign MBox2 interface, M-Audio Nova Condenser mic, Seagate Backup Plus USB 3.0 HD, Sony MDR-7506 Professional headphones, M-Audio AV 40 monitors.
Working at, and as a Production Manager for an Alternative rock station all those years allowed me to grow as a VOA, gain great production skills and use my creativity in so many ways.
I can adapt for various projects considering all the different types of commercials I was producing From AMC's The Walking Dead to UFC, Concert spots, Red Cross, Allstate Insurance to all in between.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Eric Dionne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eric Dionne is a Standard subscriber.
• Eric Dionne was last active on Voice123 23 days ago