alto female voice, wry, intense
• Emily VanZant is registered with Voice123 since Apr 24, 2013.
• Emily VanZant started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently Emily VanZant is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Emily VanZant was last active on Voice123 220 days ago
I have a deep voice for a female teen but I have a very wide range of voices I can preform, for narrations I would speak in the books tone to make the feel of the story come alive, very upbeat for commercials, smooth for presentations, for acting I pride myself on getting to know my character inside and out first so I can give the best performance I can.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
flower mound, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: English, my best is my southern accent which can either be a warm and inviting southern or the stereotypical modern southern belle "everything is the devil" accent.
I can do a spot on preteen boy voice, I once had the opportunity to dub over an episode of pokemon as the voice of ash and everyone told me it sounded exactly like a real episode.
My passion is acting so I strive to bring the voice of the character to life.
My Voice Experience
I dubbed over an episode of pokemon: black and white as the voice of ash. this was for a panel that funimation was doing so I was not paid.
I am self trained
My Studio Equipment
I have no studio equipment, my friend has a good microphone but thats about it.
I will try in the future to find a studio in my area that is in my price range.
I am very flexible, my purpose is to make your production the best it can be.
I am going to study theater in college and have done so for 4 years in high school.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Emily VanZant by email or phone, please click here.