Soothing, Musical, Warmly Humorous
Smooth, musical voice with a reassuring and caring tone, Very good for narration but capable of providing a warmly humorous note for commercials or a straight-forward, informational tone for corporate presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, American Midwestern, Mid Atlantic American, Standard Southern American. New York-Jewish, Mid-Atlantic-R.P. English.
My Voice Experience
Recent Work: Narration Spots for the Swiss Embassy, Washington, D.C. (Feature Zoo Media)
Phone Spots for Carnegie Hall
Background: A professional singer (classical/musical theater), actress and vocal coach from New York, recently moved to Manchester, U.K. Began doing voice over in 2010.
Singing appearances include performances at the Metropolitan Opera, Carnegie Hall, Alice Tully Hall and New York City Center.
Won an "Oobie" for appearance as Mrs. Peachum in The Beggar's Opera (Vaclav Havel version) with the Hidden City Theater Company, NY.
Voiceover: Edge Studios, NY. Sylvia Dohi.
Master of Music in Vocal Performance, Indiana University, Bloomington
Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance, Indiana University
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Emily Cobley
Singing; classical, musical theater and pop styles
I can read music and am a strong sight singer.
I can play piano.
Conversational in French, German and Italian.
I work as a translator in French and German.
I am a published writer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Emily Cobley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Emily Cobley is a Standard subscriber.
• Emily Cobley was last active on Voice123 176 days ago