Voice of God, Warm, Deep, Confident
• Emerson Head is registered with Voice123 since Jun 21, 2011.
Emerson Head does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Emerson Head was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Emerson Head started his/her voice over career in 1985.
• Currently Emerson Head is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Emerson Head does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Emerson Head was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, smooth, deep, "voice of God." Variations include younger and middle-aged men, including high-energy, breezy styles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Tonganoxie, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Absence of accent (Kansas City/Omaha), Southern U.S. accent,Texas (sibilance).
My Voice Experience
I've been doing voice-overs for radio and television commercials since 1985, including Jiffy Lube International radio and television commercials in 1996.
I have done longer reads for instructional films and videos, and coached business seminar trainers for the American Management Association from 1985 through 2002.
B.A. in Psychology, Master of Social Work. My experience began in high school as a debater and actor, and continued through my activities independently and with the American Management Association.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to Kansas City-area recording studios. My in-home studio equipment includes a variety of mics for different sound (Shure, Rode), recorders (Marantz PMD 661, etc.), and sound board (Yamaha).
I've had a great deal of experience working with voice talent. As Director of Training for the American Management Association, I recruited, trained, and maintained quality control for dozens of business trainers who conducted multi-day training sessions for corporate clients. I also coached studio talent as they made recordings of business training content for resale on CD and cassette.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Emerson Head by email or phone, please click here.