Character Specialist, Impressionist, Humour
Ranging from slightly high-pitched to gravelly, low, heavy-sounding. I've had a number of years learning numerous techniques and learning new & unique voices whilst, at the same time, learning & performing voices of popular characters from Film & TV.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (Cockney, Southern, Northern & Cornish)
American (Southern & Standard)
Johnny Depp (Jack Sparrow, Willy Wonka, Mad Hatter etc.)
Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series, Arkham Asylum)
David Tennant (Doctor Who, Fright Night)
Heath Ledger (The Joker)
Hugh Jackman (Wolverine)
And many more...
My Voice Experience
Various voice-over jobs on YouTube including: The Hillywood Show's Doctor Who parody, IRON MAN: MK Z and Doctor Who: The Twelfth Day. I enjoy doing these impressions either for videos or live in person.
Unknown - Click here to ask Elliott Crossley
My Studio Equipment
Basic Audacity software, a sound-proof recording room & a ProSound USB2.0 HQ Podcast/Vocal Microphone with attached pop filter.
I am committed to providing a great service & 100% satisfaction to the director, including edited lines ready to be used and, if necessary, multiple takes using different speech patterns/emotions to give the director a range of options for their production.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elliott Crossley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elliott Crossley is a Standard subscriber.
• Elliott Crossley was last active on Voice123 58 days ago