young, authorative, energetic, and soft sultry
• Liz Wesbrooks is registered with Voice123 since Jul 03, 2007.
• Liz Wesbrooks started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently Liz Wesbrooks is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Liz Wesbrooks was last active on Voice123 86 days ago
a.Sultry,smooth, fun, and energetic - commercials
b.Warm - narrations
c.Smooth and professional - presentations - office phone systems
Warm, sexy, North American, southern, young female, teen, and character voice over abilities.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Houston, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Native language - speak with standard English American accent, southern English accent,British accent.
Second language - southern Texas Spanish
Texas accent and dialect, South Texas Spanish dialect,teen character, oriental accent,Californian accent,and Mexican accent. Cartoony voice. Also, east coast accent, think New Jersey.
My Voice Experience
I have been a voice over talent for three years through the agency, Actors, Etc., Inc. I performed a v/o as a teen for MD Anderson Cancer Center of Houston which is used in automated kiosks. I can also speak in Spanish and some French as well. I have a great phone voice, too. I have done a commercial voice recording for a Microsoft script.
I have taken a teleprompter work shop at ADV Films of Houston who specializes in Japanese animation translation. I have been in performing arts and music for over 10 years. In college and high school I took public speaking and writing courses. My BA is in Communications from Texas A&M in Corpus Christi. Singing is one of my part time stints.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a recording studio with music library next door to me, and home office equipment, plus recording mic, software, and pc.
Photo editing is another skill I posses and enjoy, besides photographing.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Liz Wesbrooks by email or phone, please click here.