Friendly, Fun, Sexy, Narrative, Characters
I have a very diverse range and have voiced children and the elderly, narrations and test materials, as well as multitudinous audio book characters. I would be delighted to work with you on your project.
Keywords: Narrator, Entertaining, Sultry, Friendly, Characters, Bright, Playful, Warm, Sarcastic, Smart, Clear, Sexy, Conversational, Sassy, Smoky, Caring, Powerful, Approachable, Direct, Mature, Professional, Dramatic, Earthy, Funny, Accents, Natural, Precise, Reliable, Strong, Sweet, Versatile, Youthful
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
- Southern (various dialects based on class and location)
- New York/New Jersey
- Philadelphia (born and raised in the area)
- Standard British
I have a large number of character voices in my repertoire and in addition to the various accents, my voice can also range in age from a child to the elderly.
My Voice Experience
Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic (Custom Recording Department, Princeton, NJ)
- Sound engineer and voice talent for a wide variety of projects ranging from educational testing products to customer information materials to commercial audio books.
Examples of voice work:
- 60 second radio ad for Envista Credit Union (Topeka, KS) -- Redstone Communications, Omaha, NE
- 2 minute business ad to market Star Software to target audience -- Dahlhouse Productions, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Fiction audio book for Snip (recorded all female and youth voices)
Author: Doc Macomber
Publisher : Floating Word Press
- Fiction audio book for Wolf's Remedy (recorded all female and youth voices; also sound engineered and edited book)
Author: Doc Macomber
Publisher: Floating Word Press
- Information audio books for Weight Watchers (recorded 4 of the books for the Momentum program, including recipies)
- Telephone on-hold messaging for Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic
- Testing materials for Educational Testing Service (scripted, engineered, recorded and edited):
Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR)
California Modified Assessment (CMA)
California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE)
- National Achievement Awards applications for Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic (engineered, recorded and edited):
Mary P. Oenslager Scholastic Achievement Awards
Marion Huber Learning Through Listening Awards
B.A. Fine Arts - Theatre (Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, Pennsylvania)
Minor: Speech Communications (Lock Haven University)
I have 2 years experience in the Voice Over industry.
I have been theater acting for 20 years now and the character development process is a huge help to voice acting work.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone -- Shure 565SD
Computer -- Dell computer (most often using Sound Forge software)
Special Equipment -- DBX 286A Microphone Processor, Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones, Nady Audio MPF-6 Pop Filter
I am in an area that has many studios for recording purposes, if such needs arise.
In addition to providing voice services, I am also able to edit and incorporate sound effects and background music if needed.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elizabeth Coughlin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elizabeth Coughlin is a Standard subscriber.
• Elizabeth Coughlin was last active on Voice123 81 days ago