Classic / Cool / Confident / Conversational voice
My clear, midrange, edgy but friendly All-American, neutral voice is ideal for a variety of work including radio and TV promos, commercials, corporate narrations, and documentaries.
I can vary my energy level and delivery to suit the message and listener.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: midwestern, subtle Southern, metropolitan New York, upstate New York
Characters: spoiled twenty-something, soccer Mom, cranky spinster, sex in the city girl, nosy neighbor, pushy mother-in-law, worried hypochondriac, sweet and youthful grandmother
My Voice Experience
Over five years’ experience in FM radio broadcasting, and many years' experience as a college instructor and public speaker with small, medium and large audiences.
Prompt, professional and easy to work with.
I have taken voice coaching from Phyllis K. Day and have participated in Webinars held by Bettye Zoller.
I earned undergraduate and graduate degrees from the State University of New York College at Geneseo.
As an undergraduate, I took numerous broadcasting and creative writing courses; held a 3rd class radiotelephone license, endorsed; and supervised unlicensed announcers at WGSU-FM.
While in graduate school, I worked professionally for WMJQ-FM in Rochester, New York.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio furnished with Rode NT1A microphone, Shure SM7B microphone, KEL HM-2D microphone, Electro-Voice RE16 microphone, Tascam US-144 MIDI interface, MicPort Pro preamp, DBX pre-amplifier, WavePad and Adobe Audition software.
Skilled at interpreting copy, especially scientific, technical and medical content.
Distinguished member of the Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP).
Extemporaneous and formal platform speaking experience includes speeches, scientific papers, and moderated panel discussions at regional, national and international professional conferences.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elizabeth Connor by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elizabeth Connor is a Premium subscriber.
• Elizabeth Connor was last active on Voice123 63 days ago