Young Adult/Teen, Quirky, Warm, Enthusiastic, Real
Commercials: young kid, teen, young adult, quirky, offbeat, funny, laid-back, "real", woman-on-street, enthusiastic
Narrations: warm, friendly, professional, personal, dry, authoritative
Promos: excited, enthusiastic, bubbly
PSAs: concerned, knowledgeable
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters: Child; Valley Girl; Wicked Witch; Nerd; Princess; Waif; Southern Belle; Old Lady; Monkey
Accents: Irish, British, French, Southern, Wisconsin, Boston accents (quick study with dialects)
Proficient in French
My Voice Experience
COMMERCIAL: Includes National Brands -- List Available Upon Request
NARRATION: Ogilvy, Kotex, Snippies, Delia*s, YMCA, CAS Video Productions, Quick Cable, Tamotion, Rumble, etc.
VIDEO GAMES: Includes Rockstar Games (Red Dead Redemption), greGAMES!, etc.
INTERACTIVE ANIMATION: Includes SIMmersion, Keba Early Languages, Kognito Interactive, etc.
PHONE IVR: Quick Cable, Cat Scratch Fever, etc.
ADR / LOOP / FILM: Guignol, Strangers, Don't Forget the Mandalorians, etc.
RADIO HOSTING: WYBC-FM (94.3) "Ginger"
CD RECORDINGS: Like You Like It, Art of Music, Adam Safir, Yale's Redhot & Blue, Billy B. & Co.
Academic: Yale University
Voice-Over: Charles Michel, Doriane Elliott, Deborah Benner
Acting: Wynn Handman; Primary Stages; T. Schreiber Studio; Karen Kohlhaas; Rich Topol; Mark Shanahan
Improvisation: UCB (Upright Citizens Brigade); Maryland Renaissance Festival
On-Camera: Ted Sluberski; Bob Krakower; Maggie Reed; Heidi Miami Marshall; Ruth Nerken
Voice (Mezzo Sop): Victoria Clark; Andrew Byrne; Laura Bergquist; Matthew Deming; Ian Howell (Yale);
My Studio Equipment
SHURE SM7B "Legendary Performance" Cardioid Mic
Nady 6" pop guard
Focusrite Saffire 6
Adobe SoundLounge and Audacity
Elisabeth is an experienced voice-over, on-camera, and on-stage actress and singer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elisabeth Ness by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elisabeth Ness is a Standard subscriber.
• Elisabeth Ness was last active on Voice123 233 days ago