Warm, conversational, young, 20's, 30's, 40's
• Elena Green is registered with Voice123 since Feb 14, 2006.
• Elena Green started his/her voice over career in 1998.
• Currently Elena Green is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 9
• Elena Green was last active on Voice123 45 days ago
Narrations are warm, deep and soft, relaxing. Can be sexy and funny for commercials. Can be very professional for training videos. Can dub without a problem - have a great deal of dubbing experience and a great sense of timing. Can also do selling and even hard sell for commercial spots. I specialize in neutral Spanish, Castillian Spanish (from Spain), and American English with a neutral Spanish accent.
I have experience dubbing cartoons, where I have had to be a lot of different animals and characters. I love doing strange and funny character voices.
I have my own home studio now, and can do some basic editing from home. I can offer you great professional clean sound at extraordinarily affordable prices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish, Neutral latin American
English with a slight Spanish accent
My Voice Experience
I have been working in Orlando/Central Florida area as a Voice Over artist for over nine years now. I have had a chance to do everything from cartoon dubbing to narration of TV documentaries. A huge range of voices! I have worked for literally hundreds of clients, and have been the "voice" of Brighthouse in Spanish during the past year, as well as a few other companies based in Texas, California and Nevada. I have an excellent reputation for producing great work or pristine quality.
So far, I have recorded documentaries, TV series, greetings, telephone messages, on hold messages, phone greetings, commercials of all kinds, textbooks for Prentice Hall, textbooks for Harcourt, textbooks for Reinhart and Winston, instructional videos, training videos, cartoons, instructional recordings for many different museums, recordings for guided tours, etc.
The strange thing is, I have learned "on the job", basically. A producer in the Central Florida area that was new to the area from Los Angeles hired me to translate scripts and direct voices. After a while he noticed that I had a beautiful voice and taught me how to do voice over work. I worked two years with him, working full-time as a narrator for Harcourt textbooks. After that, I broadened my horizons by doing commercial work and voice over dubbing. I do have a B.A in Communications and a few Masters Degrees. Currently, I am working on finishing a PhD in an unrelated field (psychology). However, if I could do Voice Over work full-time, I would do it in a heartbeat. I truly enjoy this work.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio. I have several software such as Protools and Sony Soundforce, as well as Cantasia to clean files. I have several professional microphones and a sound-proof space where I work..
I am a very well-known script translator and editor. In this respect, I can make changes to a script when required due to time limits or for any other reason.
In addition, I have many years' experience as a VO director.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Elena Green by email or phone, please click here.